CHOOSE THE ADULT SKI COURSE THAT SUITS YOU Whether you are a beginner or intermediate skier, these adult ski courses will help you progress and above all have fun...in Chamonix of course!
Beginners ski course:
You have never skied before but you dream of discovering the sensation of gliding on snow? We understand! Choose your lessons and learn the basic techniques to quickly feel comfortable and confident.
A ski instructor will accompany you step by step, at your own pace, sharing his passion for the mountains.
Intermediate 1 ski course
Have you already taken your first steps in skiing and want to improve your technique and confidence? This intermediate ski course offered by Evolution 2 Chamonix will allow you to improve in a sumptuous setting naturally given to us by the mountains of Chamonix.
Intermediate 2 ski course
You are comfortable on the ski slopes, you can control your speed and parallel turns are …no longer an issue, shall we continue to learn a little more? During this ski course at an advanced intermediate level, refine your technique but above all, have fun in the heart of the Chamonix mountains.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE COURSES:
- Age: from 13 years old.
- Number of participants: 4 to 8 people
- Duration of the course and schedules: different formats are available
- 2 days: Saturday and Sunday (2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 3 days: Monday to Wednesday (9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- 4 days: Sunday (2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and Monday to Wednesday (9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- Meeting place :
- Saturday and Sunday: Savoy beginners area 5 minutes walk from the center of Chamonix.
- From Monday: Vormaine beginners area, Le Tour area.